Did you feel the hot last sunny? Because I feel it to much but thank god for the wind that blows even it’s hot in our church. Adding the c...

Sunny Sunday

4/30/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Did you feel the hot last sunny? Because I feel it to much but thank god for the wind that blows even it’s hot in our church. Adding the cool feeling is my outfit it’s so comfortable because it’s made in 100% cotton. I really love cotton clothes I don’t feel any discomfort feeling.

Anyways here’s what I wore last Sunday:

 
How about you? How yours Sunday?



 Top from The very thing



 Belt from Dress me up

 Bottom from Mom



 Platform from Anya's Collection




0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥