Monday is the beginning of the week and Monday is end the day because tomorrow is a Holiday Yahoo! Tomorrow I’m going to have a photo ...

Abstract

4/30/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Monday is the beginning of the week and Monday is end the day because tomorrow is a Holiday Yahoo! Tomorrow I’m going to have a photo shoot for our line (haha☺ kala mo naman anu na nuh?) and I’m hope this will be successful because this is my first to share to you our clothing line thru web, so I’m so excited.

Our clothing line will be start this May 2012 and I hope you will like it. You can check it HERE… I will give an update once we launch it (naks! May ganun na akong nalalaman haha☺)

Oops before saying good bye here’s what I wore today:


Alright enjoy your holiday guys! Mwah!♥





 Dress from Dress Me Up P250.00






 Platform from Anya's Collection P350.00





0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥