These clothes are my semi-formal wear at the office. I really like my polka dots skirt which suits to my top, though it’s formal it’s so com...

Ribbon and Dots

3/15/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

These clothes are my semi-formal wear at the office. I really like my polka dots skirt which suits to my top, though it’s formal it’s so comfy to wear.

Actually my skirt and top is from my mom’s friend/ supplier. Im super bless because I have clothes which are free, no need to buy and to waste money.

How bout you? What are your freebies?


Top from mom’s friend/ supplier
Skirt from mom’s friend/ supplier
Sandals from Anya’s Collection

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥