Do you love editing or adding some effects to your photos? But having a hard time on it, because sometimes your photos are in your mobile ...

Android Photo Editing Applications

3/22/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Do you love editing or adding some effects to your photos? But having a hard time on it, because sometimes your photos are in your mobile phone and you need to transfer it to your computer? And some of us don’t know how to use adobe Photoshop. No need to worry if you have an android phone you can upload some applications to help you to make your photos more unique and beautiful.



Here’s some application that I have in my phone:




Beauty Camera



Camera Effects

Cartoon Camera

FxCamera

Color Touch

Pixlr-o-matic

Photo Wonder

Little Photo





 
Actually, I really want to know how to use adobe Photoshop but unfortunately it cant sink in to my mind, but good to know that there are application like this which is suit for me who loves to edit photos and don’t want to waist time to upload and to edit it my to computer it’s a more help for me to take photos in my mobile phone then edit them and then upload it to my blog and face book

These applications are a friendly user and there is no hard time in cropping and editing your photos it’s a hassle free. I’m absolutely addicting this photo editing and this application is a must try, because it haves a lot of effects and believe me you will enjoy it☺


0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥