Last Saturday, Papang and I are with It Dept. we went to a summer outing. The venue where they held their outing is in...

Laiya White Cove Resort

3/27/2012 Sarange 0 Comments























Last Saturday, Papang and I are with It Dept. we went to a summer outing. The venue where they held their outing is in Laiya White Cove Resort in Batangas. I like the weather that day when we arrived there, even the weather can’t decide if the sun will up or rain comes when we are in manila. We had so much fun and the place was so relaxing.
I think the rooms there is only P7, 000.00 only, 8-10 packs with dinner and breakfast.

Actually when we got home, I feel sick maybe because of the weather. Climate change are attacking the Philippines again woo! Coz when summer comes it should be sunny day right? Here in the Philippines its rainy days but sometimes when the sun’s up its super hot.

So guys bring your umbrella, happy Monday☺



0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥