This past few days I love to match red and black don’t know why but I think it looks good, I really like to wear black because for me it ...

When Red meets black

3/26/2012 Sarange 0 Comments


This past few days I love to match red and black don’t know why but I think it looks good, I really like to wear black because for me it enhance my skin tone, but my mom doesn’t want it, she always buy white tops for me. I like this outfit because it’s simple and comfortable.

How about you? What color do you love to match?


Old black top
Red skirt from Ms. Closet


0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥