Am I color blind? if I said that this dress when I first saw it its color brown? I wore this dress last Sunday, this ...

Green Gray

3/28/2012 Sarange 0 Comments










Am I color blind? if I said that this dress when I first saw it its color brown? I wore this dress last Sunday, this is the other color of what I wore last week and you can see it HERE. I still love the fabric of this dress; it’s so comfortable and breezy, adding the edgy lines at the half of this dress look so classy and chic.

Last Sunday, the weather is so hot, but late in the afternoon while taking pictures I feel the raindrops falling but still I feel hot that time, and Papang ask me why I feel so hot thou its raining already, I still don’t know maybe because of the weather before the rain comes.  So guys I’m sorry for the blur pictures.

Which dress you like? Blue violet or this one?


White Bolero from Dress me up
Dress From Dress me up
Old Brown belt
Platform from Parisian

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥