This get up post is the continuation of our pre-valentines & summer outing. When we are there in the resort we had a night party...

Pink Floral

3/07/2012 Sarange 0 Comments





This get up post is the continuation of our pre-valentines & summer outing. When we are there in the resort we had a night party and we have a dress code, since im the mastermind/ organizer I must also wear a floral dress if you can see this dress is super back-less and I love how it fits to my back, just I always i wanted sa mga sinusuot ko I really want a dress which can emphasize my body at the back kahit sa back man lang! haha…Actually this is one of my mom’s collection and its already sold out, and you know what guys if you wear this dress you don’t need to wear a bra but since im conservative and not bless I must wear something hehe☺ and this dress is only P320.00 only, Its so cheap and affordable because my mom always wanted that her customers can afford her product.

Dress from Dress me up
Scarf from landmark makati
High-slipper from Melissa shoe




0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥