Do I look like a ballerina? Haha… this dress is super comfy to wear I really love how the tela fits on my body and its so presko, if you...

B (rown) & W(hite)

3/16/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

 
Do I look like a ballerina? Haha… this dress is super comfy to wear I really love how the tela fits on my body and its so presko, if you can imagine this dress without belt it looks like a big t-shirt but because im in the office and I really want to wear it there, I wear belt which can suits to my dress but not black to be B/W, B-rown and W-hite just to be different hehe…  

This is my lazy outfit when the time na I don’t want to wear a formal dress because maybe im moody, sometimes kasi I don’t want to make porma all week, because for me dapat minsan maiba naman ang dating ko sa mga tao diba? Para hindi nakakasawa?

How bout you? Are you moody too?


Dress from Bangkok
Old belt
Sandals from Parisian

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥