I have a chance to have a get up post last Sunday and that day me and papang celebrating our 23 rd months in relationshi...

Blue Violet

3/20/2012 Sarange 0 Comments


















I have a chance to have a get up post last Sunday and that day me and papang celebrating our 23rd months in relationship were not actually celebrating we just want to be together and I invited him again to go in our church wala lang I just want to be with him that day and to be in the gods presents, “multitasking”  

About the venue, were not actually taking photos there we just pass by and sit and that venue is where our church held, so since we took that photos after church there are no people there and had to take photos.

This outfit is my mom’s new limited edition dress at first I don’t see this as dress coz its like a long skirt to me then my mom says “no its not wear it and you will see” so I made a testing and I have nothing to say just to thank my mom for giving me this dress, I like the fabric its so soft and I don’t need to iron it because its ready to wear which I really like.
If you’re asking how much it is, it’s just for P350.00 only.



Dress from Dress me up Cloth.
Old black belt
Black wdge from anya’s collection








0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥