This Getup post is also the continuation of my pre-valentines & summer outing in subic. I wear this dress going back to manila s...

Floral electric flitch dress

3/08/2012 Sarange 2 Comments









This Getup post is also the continuation of my pre-valentines & summer outing in subic. I wear this dress going back to manila since we checkout so early we had time to shoot this. Papang and i choose to have a shoot along the sea shore because I told to him that I really want how the wave flows into the rocks, and how the wind blows. Actually I really like to have a shoot in the place like this and even in the forest basta nature I love it!

This dress is also one of my mom’s collections and its only P320.00 since my mom is so generous to me she gave me two colors of this dress I have white and red , I love this dress because of the laylayan its edgy and ang tela electric flitch.

How about you guys? Do you like electric flitch clothes too?

Dress from Dress me up
High-slipper from Melissa shoe

                                                                                                        



2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥