My old thrifted dress bow! i wore this twice and you can see it HERE , its quite have differences in terms of matching it to another color...

Old thrifted dress

3/18/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

 
My old thrifted dress bow! i wore this twice and you can see it HERE, its quite have differences in terms of matching it to another color. I really like to wear it coz its cotton its presko kasi, and you can wear it anywhere you want. Thou its simple it looks chic☺

How bout you guys? do you have a thirfted cloth? that you really like?

Xoxo♥

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥