Name: Wendy Acyche Country: Australia Blog: The Wonderful World of Wengie http://www.wengie.com/ About: I'm an Au...

SEND SHARE SPREAD STYLE: Black Dress x Inspiration x The Wonderful World of Wengie

6/19/2013 Sarange 1 Comments


Name: Wendy Acyche
Country: Australia
Blog: The Wonderful World of Wengie http://www.wengie.com/
About: I'm an Aussie-Asian with an addictive personality that is in love with beauty, fashion and psycho analysing situations. I've lived on instant noodles to buy designer handbags, worn $2 dresses and own so much make up, I could make-over a traveling circus.
 
(this photo credits to The Wonderful World of Wengie )
 
SEND an email, SHARE your STYLE, and SPREAD it to inspire: My blog is welcome to feature you, just email me your photo with your information. It’s open to all BLOGGERS and READERS.You can see ALL the information on how to send your entry just CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥