Orange flowers

6/17/2013 Sarange 2 Comments


 
This is just a quick shoot and a quick post; my family and I were going to church as we walked by the park, we saw an orange tree, I mean it has an orange flower falling in the ground. I was so amaze seeing this kind of fall. I told to my Mom that the flowers was so beautiful and unfortunately I’m not of ready to have an outfit post that time, then my Dad heard what I’m talking about so he insist to make some shoot under the tree while the orange flowers falls. Sometimes we are not ready for the things that might happen but I was so glad that My Parents is always there to support Me. Anyways Belated Happy Father’s Day to My Dad and to all Fathers around the world!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥