Name: Ylenia Sarah D'Agostino Country: Italy Blog: Wall of Style   www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it About: On my...

SEND SHARE SPREAD STYLE: Dress Me Up x Wall of Style

6/22/2013 Sarange 0 Comments

 
Name: Ylenia Sarah D'Agostino

Country: Italy

Blog: Wall of Style  www.wallofstyleblog.blogspot.it

About: On my blog i share my personal style and my inspiration from the Fashion World. I also love sharing pictures about my travels and my favourite place in Venice (where i live and study). I like looking around me for new inspirations and try to create something unique, feeling perfectly comfortable in my shoes. For me fashion is ART and we are the canvas.

(this photo credits to Wall ofStyle)

 
SEND an email, SHARE your STYLE, and SPREAD it to inspire: My blog is welcome to feature you, just email me your photo with your information. It’s open to all BLOGGERS and READERS.You can see ALL the information on how to send your entry just CLICK HERE!

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥