Hi Guys how your day? Mine was so busy harsh! Nakalimutan ko nan gang mag blog eh at minsan tinatamad na ako I’m sorry for being a laz...

What's in my Make-up kit?

6/05/2013 Sarange 1 Comments

Hi Guys how your day? Mine was so busy harsh! Nakalimutan ko nan gang mag blog eh at minsan tinatamad na ako I’m sorry for being a lazy blogger hehe

So what now? I want to share to you guys what inside on my makeup kit. I’m just a simple gal with a simple make up too, I just have a Liquid Eye liner from Avon, Eyebrow from Avon too,  2 way cake foundation from In 2 It, Lip & Cheek Tint from Body Shop, Brush, and my Baby Cologne and that’s it pancit. All this makeup is all I need every day did you notice that I don’t have mascara there? Hehe its just because I’m so lazy to put some mascara sometimes in the morning LOL!



 
And this post is a super super quick post because I need to rest because I need to go in the gym early in the morning and take note it’s my 5th day going in the gym and I hope I will get fit after one month haha how I wish! Maging Kim Chiu ang body akesh! LOL!

Oh sya Night Pips! Mwah!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥