Who doesn't love black dress and who doesn't have it? I'm sure none of us right? So wear your fabulous black dress and sha...

SEND SHARE SPREAD STYLE: Black Dress

6/06/2013 Sarange 2 Comments


Who doesn't love black dress and who doesn't have it? I'm sure none of us right? So wear your fabulous black dress and share your own style of wearing it!
 (Month of June Challenge)



SEND an email, SHARE your STYLE, and SPREAD it to inspire: My blog is welcome to feature you, just email me your photos with a description and clothes credit. It’s open to all BLOGGERS and READERS.

2 comments:

  1. sasa! very nice layout!!! :) love the minimalistic look! :) congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasa! I'd emailed you my look and wanna share my style here on your nice blog. Thank you! :)
    Smize with Style | Personal style blog of Queenly Tan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥