Loops & Stripes

6/22/2013 Sarange 4 Comments


 
Sometimes I’m scared to pair pattern to prints together but I just want to give some try and I think after I wore this comfortable clothes I have no regrets.

I always prefer to wear clothes that are breezy and comfortable because I’m the kind of person who sweats easily when hot. So last Sunday I wore my old thrift clothes and my new stuffs. My Top and My skirt is from the thrift store, old inner tube, my old polka dots head band the I used to wore as a belt LOL!, old shades from divisoria, Strap watch from Instagram, transparent bag from Dakki, and flats from Boardwalk.

What do you think on my look?

4 comments:

  1. Love this look Sasa ;)
    Chic and cute.

    www.queenlytan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a sweet style! ;)

    love, agnes.
    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm scared to wear bold prints, too! But I think you pulled it off in this outfit. :)

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color palette dear, the prints are adorable

    http://www.girllilikoi.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥