This is my last inspiration post for Fringe Cardigan and this is suits for summer though its almost end here in the Philippines but I'...

SEND SHARE SPREAD STYLE: Fringe Cardigan x Inspiration x Thirsty thoughts & Break My Style

6/01/2013 Sarange 1 Comments

This is my last inspiration post for Fringe Cardigan and this is suits for summer though its almost end here in the Philippines but I'm sure in other country the summer is about to start! so enjoy!

Name: Kryz Uy
Country: Cebu, Philippines
Blog: Thirsty Thoughts http://www.kryzuy.com/



Name: Laureen Uy
Country: Manila, Philippines
Blog: Break My Style http://www.breakmystyle.com/

(All photos credits to Kryz Uy & Laureen Uy)


 



SEND an email, SHARE your STYLE, and SPREAD it to inspire: My blog is welcome to feature you, just email me your photos with a description and clothes credit. It’s open to all BLOGGERS and READERS. 


1 comment:

  1. love you and your style very much!!
    you are very sexy and this photos is perfect!!
    www.ihonsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥