Early last month I volunteered to be one of the painters of DMCI homes & habitat for humanity house painting activity in Payatas,...

DMCI homes & Habitat for Humanity

6/11/2013 Sarange 3 Comments


Early last month I volunteered to be one of the painters of DMCI homes & habitat for humanity house painting activity in Payatas,Quezon City. Actually I’m so excited about it, when I received an email from our postman, that our company needs a 50 volunteer’s, to paint 7 houses for the public teachers because I really want to be a part in this kind of event, event that is helping our public employees because they are worthy to be given this kind of blessing as a reward for their hard work.


 
Here are some articles about our engagement with habitat for humanity Philippines, a donation to build homes for public school teachers.
Oh diba? hanggang kili-kili lang ako ni Papang LOL!
Before we start working, exercise muna at briefing hehe!
Of course solo pic before we start, medyo fresh pa ko nyan!

Ayan, ang outfit kapag painter haha! parang muro ami lang! ang init kasi dun!




After we go home, here's the haggard look! hehe


 




























3 comments:

  1. So super doll!! I remember doing something like this a long time ago, it's a wonderful time to give to others and share in their happiness of these blessings!! You look great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habitat is such an amazing organization. It's actually my sorority's national philanthropy, so i get to participate yearly!

    :: also, just followed via GFC

    xx
    Molly
    www.wildspringrose.etsy.com
    www.wildspringrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥