White tee denim

6/09/2013 Sarange 4 Comments




 
In my everyday life I would prefer to wear like this, a white shirt and denim skirt because it’s so comfortable and a basic clothes that suits in many occasion but of course not in a formal occasion LOL! Just kidding aside, I wore this shirt on my previous post and I will wear this as long I want haha it’s my super favourite top pairing it to my old denim a super old denim skirt almost a years ago, and a platform from Parisian shoes. I wore this on a Friday late last month, our denim day chowz! Hehe and later after work were going to have a vacation just a one night chill more story about that on my next post.

What do you think on my look?



4 comments:

  1. Looking lovely :)

    Join My Giveaway!!!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/06/cloisonne-enamel-pendant-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have a keen eye for fashion, love it ;)

    Xx,
    Http://www.outoftheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥