Name: Kizzy Doll Country: Scotland Blog: The Dainty Dolls House http://thedaintydollshouse.blogspot.com/   About: ...

SEND SHARE SPREAD STYLE: Black Dress x Dainty Dolls House

6/08/2013 Sarange 5 Comments


Name: Kizzy Doll

Country: Scotland

Blog: The Dainty Dolls House http://thedaintydollshouse.blogspot.com/
 
About: My name is KizzyDoll and I'm just a girl in love with art. I live in my dainty doll's house with my prince and two princesses. I was born in America in the Autumn and love when the leaves change from green to their golden shades. But, now I call Scotland my home. Perusing vintage shops or some Art gallery is where you'll often find me, unless I am beckoned to the sea. My heart swoons for my husband's blue eyes and my children's laughter. The intoxicating sweet smell of lilies & peonies, peacock feathers, the air after it rains, pages of old books, dainty dresses and the little things no one sees.  Daydreams and fairy tales I bring to my reality and a lot of love!
 
(this photo credits to The Dainty Dolls House)
 
  
 
SEND an email, SHARE your STYLE, and SPREAD it to inspire: My blog is welcome to feature you, just email me your photos with a description and clothes credit. It’s open to all BLOGGERS and READERS.
 
Note: Once you send your look, please notify me VIA email to let me know in advance. Thank you!


5 comments:

  1. love this black suit.
    www.ihonsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! Am really honoured and happy to be part of your blog features. So kind. I hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too Ms. Kizzy for allowing me to featured you here on my blog, its an honored to me too... You are very welcome! :)

      Delete
  4. I adore the way this was written! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit : the daily savant : and follow back (if you like)! Also, I have a choose-your-prize jewelry giveaway going on now!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥