When i wore this semi-jumper dress i feel so young, at first i dunno if i must wear this at the office pero saan pa ba nga dapat...

Yello (YY) Young

1/17/2012 Sarange 0 Comments











When i wore this semi-jumper dress i feel so young, at first i dunno if i must wear this at the office pero saan pa ba nga dapat ako mag get up eh sa opis lang ako pumupunta ng araw-araw hehehe... so the first thing comes to my mind if i would be like an student i must wear my inner polo na will suit on my dress oh diba? pasok na pasok sa banga? this inner top in so memorable to me kasi parehas kame ng bhezie ko neto, binili namen to kasi need color white that time kasi her mom pass away so un!, so wats with ribbon? naman? i just saw it in my drawer here in office so i wear it nalang bagay naman sa outfit eh divah? hahaha... the funny thing in here mukah lang talaga akong hindi nag oopisina hahaha... eh bakit ba? keber!? eh kayo guys? do you wear something like this ba? ung hindi naman talaga tugma sa pupuntahan nyo? ako kasi laging ganun eh.. kahit na anu nalang ang maisipan may sariling mundo lang!?


Inner Polo - Baclaran
Semi-jumper dress - Ms. Cabinet
Yellow belt -old
Yellow shoes - Anya's Collection
  _____________♪______________

For god so love the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life
John 3:16

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥