This Diy bag is made by my mom, and this bag is my old skirt so isipin mo na, na halos lahat na ayaw ko na suotin at hindi na kasya n...

Diy Denim Bag

1/17/2012 Sarange 0 Comments








This Diy bag is made by my mom, and this bag is my old skirt so isipin mo na, na halos lahat na ayaw ko na suotin at hindi na kasya na denim skirt ay ginagawa ng bag ni mama hehehe... this bag is so big na parang lahat ng gamit ko kasya swak na swak! super ok na ganito ang gagawin natin sa mga skirt oh damit nating hindi na ginagamit parang recycle lang divah?! im so proud of my mom kasi napa creative nya thanks god for giving me such a wonderful mom na kaya gawin ung mga ganitong bagay hehehe... kayo guys? ganyan din ba ung mom nyo? or my talent sya na swak na swak?

Top from Divisoria
Vintage long skirt (almost 10 years)
Rubber shoes heels form Anya's Collection
Diy Bag From Mama

______________♪_______________

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discourage, for the lord your god will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9







0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥