This Two Diy bag is made by mama i love this when i first saw it kasi naman so cute divah!? hehehe again this is from my old denim ski...

Diy Bag

1/28/2012 Sarange 0 Comments





This Two Diy bag is made by mama i love this when i first saw it kasi naman so cute divah!? hehehe again this is from my old denim skirt so im encourage you guys if you have an old skirt or shirts na hindi mo maipamigay kasi its you fave you can do this also. so out with the old in with the new☺

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥