I wore this last Sunday in the church, i wear red because its Chinese new year yiiiii! i super love prints and i love how do the...

Red Zibra

1/24/2012 Sarange 4 Comments











I wore this last Sunday in the church, i wear red because its Chinese new year yiiiii! i super love prints and i love how do the red and black mix together, when im trying to wear this it takes so long kasi naman for me kasi parang bagay na blazer ko dito ay color black but i want to wear this in the church so i need to wear white, so why white? because in our church its required to wear white top, pero sa tingin ko oks naman na white nuh!? what do you think? anyways this is my moms new arrival hahaha.. parang napapasin ko ewan ko kung napasin nyo rin every week may new arrival ung nanay ko well! ehem! ganun talaga! hahaha... it have 3 available color and animal print design with belt as in iba ibang animal print but i stick to red wala lang! hehehe...aun aun happy monday!

Blazer from Dress me up
Red Zibra Dress From Dress me up
Black Wedge From Anya's Collection

______________♫_____________

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will. 
Romans 12:2




4 comments:

  1. Ohsweet! I love your maxi dress. The color and the print are very chic. And there’s nothing wrong about how you paired it with your white blazer, it still looks amazing on you!

    Cheers to your new follower:)
    love,
    sweetandspicytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much queenie g. for appreciating my get up hahaha...♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥