Let there be light and bright

4/29/2013 Sarange 2 Comments


 
This is what the sun looks like at 10:00 in the morning and it’s really hot in here in the Philippines. This what I wore few weeks ago, this white long dress looks like not comfortable to wear for the hot weather but it’s actually breezy and so comfortable because its cotton and good for this kind of weather.

I bought this white long dress from the thrift shop paired with my beige belt from Dressmeup shop and then beige platform from Anya collection.

What do you think on my look?

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty outfit! I love your top! your photos are so lovely as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥