Happy 3 rd year anniversary to us! First of all I’d like to thank Papang for being patience in times of I’m in the bad mood, ...

Happy Third Year Anniversary To Us

4/18/2013 Sarange 1 Comments



Happy 3rd year anniversary to us!

First of all I’d like to thank Papang for being patience in times of I’m in the bad mood, loving me unconditionally, accepting me in times of my gaining weight and in times of my ugliness. Thank you Papang for making me happy and for being supportive in all the things that I do. 

I love you very much!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥