Hi Low Denim

4/01/2013 Sarange 1 Comments





Happy Easter! I know this is too late to greet you hehe How’s your Sunday babe? Mines always greet because I usually go to church and feel the holy presence of our dearest heavenly father and that time is so precious to me. If you follow my blog quite some time now, you already knew that every Sunday I wear a white top and most of the times I really love to pair it on my denim skirt. I wore a thrift white top paired in my old denim skirt and a white platform from Anya’s collection.

What do you think on my look?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥