Holy week vacation in famy laguna

4/17/2013 Sarange 0 Comments


 
Last holy week we went in Famy, Laguna for a vacation one of the province here in the Philippines.  We had so much fun there as in! First of all I would like to thank Ms. Annie Zaguirre my team leader and to her Family for the accommodation, food and transpo. Hehe! Yeah right it’s partly free!

We swam in the river in day 1 and dam in day 2, its actually free there’s no entrance fee or what so ever because its a public place, meaning it’s for everyone! May kasama ka nga lang naglalaba, naghuhugas ng pingan at naliligong mga taong nakatira dun but atleast wala kang kasabay na kalabaw mas ok na un diba? Hehe

How about you?
What did you do last holy week?

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥