Baroque prints

5/02/2013 Sarange 4 Comments


 
I really love the baroque prints because it’s unique. I remember when I was a little girl my Mom and Dad has the same prints of clothes too, they use to dress up the same prints and style and it’s so cool my Dad wearing a polo and Mom wearing a dress I hope I can find it to show that picture to you guys hahaha! It’s been more than a 20 years now lol

I wore these clothes in our Sunday service, this top is a gift from my cousin ate Cath then I paired it to my thrift skirt, thrift white vest, old shades, and a platform from anya’s collection

What do you think on my look?

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥