Medyo nabawasan pa yang lagay na yan ah!?   These past few months my days was so busy and sometimes I can’t handle all t...

Superwoman

4/24/2013 Sarange 4 Comments


Medyo nabawasan pa yang lagay na yan ah!?
 
These past few months my days was so busy and sometimes I can’t handle all the things that I need to do, but still I don’t forget to take photos when break time haha 

Every Friday is our denim day and it’s the only day that we can wear clothes that we want but still needs to look casual kaya nga hindi na ako makapag outfit of the day eh hehe. So sometimes I’m not in the mode to dress up, just like in this photos I wore my old and DIY clothes and my new favourite white platform.

What do you think on my look?

4 comments:

  1. I can feel the stress from work as well.. Nice blog btw!
    xxKrisella

    http://www.lippiemonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck sa work dear!
    Mind if I ask where you got those
    round glasses? I absolutely love em!

    lovelightbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! i just bought this in divisoria... hehehe

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥