Red and Blue

4/22/2013 Sarange 1 Comments


 
Hi babes how are you? ako ok lang naman pero this past few days I hate the hot temperature as in kung pwede lang maglakad ng nakahubad sa daan at may hawak na ice tea na puno ng ice gagawin ko eh  hehe chowz!

Anyways, do you love to combine the red and blue too? Ako kasi one of my favourite color is red and I like to pair it to a white top pa girl effect lang and minsan sa black. So Last Sunday I wore this red thrift skirt paired to my white thrift top, blue belt from dressmeup and blue platform from Anya’s collection.

What do you think on my look?

1 comment:

  1. You look stunning doll, adore those blue shoes :))) They really pop with the rest of your outfit!! You always look great!! Thank you for the sweet comment...love you too doll, have a gorgeous week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥