These old women are oldies but still goodies right? I just end up looking for a blog that may contain my inspiration and I was so amaze wh...

Who says grandma is enough for this?

8/25/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

These old women are oldies but still goodies right? I just end up looking for a blog that may contain my inspiration and I was so amaze when I saw Mr. Ari Seth Cohen behind of ADVANCED STYLE. He features old woman who are still fashionable even thou they are old enough for that, for me that’s right because being fashionable is for all ages, so  I think that these blog is an inspiration to all.





My name is Ari Seth Cohen. I roam the streets of New York looking for the most stylish and creative older folks. Respect your elders and let these ladies and gents teach you a thing or two about living life to the fullest. Advanced Style offers proof from the wise and silver-haired set that personal style advances with age.


Photo source all from ADVANCED STYLE

 

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥