Do you know the song with the lyrics of BLACK & YELLOW? Because I love it so much but that’s the only lyrics I know in that song a...

Black & Yellow

8/15/2012 Sarange 6 Comments

Do you know the song with the lyrics of BLACK & YELLOW? Because I love it so much but that’s the only lyrics I know in that song and I’m not sure what is the title of it har har!. Anyway’s Sometimes when I’m thinking what will be my blog post I just basting it to what I wore nalang hihi do you guys do it also? Eh kasi naman sa dami ng blog post ko eh nauubusan din aketch!? Haha
 







 
Oh! I forgot to ask, how are you guys?  Me, I’m fine these past few days I’m kind of tired but still I’m having fun, I’m just lack of sleep and exercise hays! I hope I have a time to exercise hehe

That's for now, Good night☺

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit.^^
    I love the yellow shoes.*_*
    Would you like to follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you for accepting dear¡¡ I follow you back¡¡ great look¡¡ We keep in touch¡¡
    PS: Look gorgerous with this outfit¡¡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bonnie, yes i will follow your blog too...♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥