Today, is unlucky day for me because I was stranded for almost an hour just to go in the office then I need to ride a train with a huge ...

Monday the 13th

8/13/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Today, is unlucky day for me because I was stranded for almost an hour just to go in the office then I need to ride a train with a huge people inside and there was no public utility jeepney, bus or a cab out there, many people are stranded in the south, it was so terrible morning for me and guess what? it was raining too,so I look  like a wet chic but thank god that I’m safe to be here in the office, so then I need to file this day as a half day work gosh! 









Alright that’s it for now sweety’s have a good day and keep the good vibes hehe

 

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥