The weather here in the Philippines is Rainy day so I guess some of you living here having a hard time to wear clothes that you want but f...

Outfit for rainy days

8/08/2012 Sarange 2 Comments

The weather here in the Philippines is Rainy day so I guess some of you living here having a hard time to wear clothes that you want but for me this is not a problem because I know us girls can do everything just for the sake of being in love on clothes (I hope it just wasn’t me all alone) haha





This kind of weather I use to wear a Semi-Denim/leather blazer; ¾ top; Leather skirt; Leather bag and a wedge rainy platform. I wore these clothes so that if the rain touches my skin it will flow at least in my clothes this is my alternative than to wear rain coat and rain boots har har! But it’s still fashionable right?






What do you think on my look, is it cool?  How about you sweety? How did you dress up yourself when still rainy outside are you still a fashionista? I hope you can join me and share your look it can be an inspiration to everyone; you can click it HERE





Top from Old Navy; Blazer from Thrift shop; Bottom from Thrift shop; Diy Bag; Rain Wedge Platform from Jessica shoes


Be safe guys Love lots

 

2 comments:

  1. Your leather skirt is super cool! Of course we can follow each other, I'm now following you, hope you follow back soon <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your top and your skirt
    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥