I must say I’m kind of late to get in love in this headband or late to figure it out. This wire bunny head band is been popular since last...

Wire bunny headband

8/25/2012 Sarange 7 Comments

I must say I’m kind of late to get in love in this headband or late to figure it out. This wire bunny head band is been popular since last year and it’s so amazing that someone made this for the girls who loves tie headband which we know that is so hard to wear. I love head bands and I love to tie a pieces of fabric clothe to my hair but it keeps on falling. So it’s really nice to know that this tie headband with wire is made because it’s fashionable and affordable.

Google source


I wonder how I can pair this headband to my clothes, so I challenge myself to try it and I will post it to my next look.


How about you sweety, do you love headbands too? May I know how did you pair it to your clothes?


 

7 comments:

  1. Followed youu!
    I tried it once put it didn't really suit me!
    Can't wait to see the look(s) you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear it often :P
    we can follow each other if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is indeed such a cute style :)

    thanks for visiting my blog, hun..
    and yes of course i would love to follow each other :D
    i am now following you..
    hope you could follow me back ;)
    stay in touch. keep posting, love..

    love
    agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyy! I tried this once on a white party! Paired it with a really cute dress also! :)

    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hair bands too. I haven't used one in quite a long time. I used to go 100% girly with a button-down boyfriend sweater, a polkadotted dress and oxford shoes. :)

    Kisses dear!
    /U
    pug-a-licious
    Lil'Fit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey... Thanks for droppin by my blog and left me a lovely comment :) i appreciate it so much <3 i think that headband is lovely! Maybe you can match it with floral printed dress or somekinda like that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥