Hi there my fellow fashionista. Here’s my challenge #05 for (Wire bunny headband). I still want you to see my other look of wearing the ...

Red stripes

8/30/2012 Sarange 8 Comments

Hi there my fellow fashionista. Here’s my challenge #05 for (Wire bunny headband). I still want you to see my other look of wearing the wire headband as a bow tie. Now I’m wearing a casual look it’s kind of girly and it can be wear in the office. I wore a white shorts sleeve top then I paired it to my below the knee polka dots balloon skirt and a red platform. I choose to wear polka dots instead of stripes just to be playful and to look like a teenage girl lol







What do you think on my look?

 

8 comments:

  1. hi dear! i am your new follower!

    i like the skirt anf the heels so much! nice styled!

    www.fashionburo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, kindly follow my blog if you like mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love your Blog!!
    So pretty and pink :)
    Love what you did what that neck tie, great outfit!
    want to follow one another?
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed you back!
    Your 100th Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this vintage outfit, fashion ala 80's! cool!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!! Very brilliant!

    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit, I love the skirt so much =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥