I’m extraordinary girl you’ve ever meet, so don’t expect me to be simple that is my word to those people who see...

Ugly Duckling

8/06/2012 Sarange 3 Comments








 I’m extraordinary girl you’ve ever meet, so don’t expect me to be simple that is my word to those people who sees me as a weird person because in the way i dress well that's what I' am . Dressing up ourselves is sometimes the weirdest part of our personality because we want to express something that sometimes there are people who thinks we're jologs (not in fashion) 

Girls and Boys there are people who thinks or tells that might hurt us but don't let them be a part of your emotions  because their like evils that can bring you down. 

So don't mind them stay the way you are, because fashion is for everyone and no one will let you down☺


3 comments:

  1. bullies suck! you go girl! and that dress is awesome!

    xx, james

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree.." To thine own heart be true".....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥