I’m just like my mom in this photo, like mother like daughter ang peg hehe you can see of our other photos HERE and HERE . We actually ...

I'm just like her

7/27/2012 Sarange 2 Comments

I’m just like my mom in this photo, like mother like daughter ang peg hehe you can see of our other photos HERE and HERE. We actually want to be the same outfit last Sunday and so we are

My mom take this picture of mine medyo hindi aligned pero pwede na hehebecause the real reason is she wants me to take her a picture, because she wants to blog too haha isn’t cool? Huh! 

Almost the same top and bottom ayt!
Also the same Wedges haha☺


How about you girls are you close to your mom too? And you love to look like her?


2 comments:

  1. this is such a cute post! i really love it =) you ladies are beautiful! great style, too! y'know.. i find myself digging into my mom's closet more and more each day!

    x james

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥