The proper attire in the office is corporate attire and we call it Power Dressing. I admit, sometimes I’m so lazy to wear a formal clo...

Power Dressing

7/10/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

The proper attire in the office is corporate attire and we call it Power Dressing. I admit, sometimes I’m so lazy to wear a formal clothes thou I have so many white polo’s which I know suit’s to corporate attire because sometimes I want to feel comfortable with no worries that my clothes gets to lose its perfection what I mean is to be wrinkled. So I always wear formal clothes which can makes me feel comfortable but not so formal kasi parang I feel nasasakala paano ba naman more on turtle neck eh ang pang formal ko haha!






By the way, Guys I really miss you! I’m kinda busy last week in some other stuff here in the office. Anyways happy Tuesday!☺☺☺ Mwah♥♥♥


0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥