So what is the reason why these things amaze me, simple! Drag it down…   I love pictures and it amaze me all the time when i saw ...

Amazing

7/31/2012 Sarange 1 Comments

So what is the reason why these things amaze me, simple! Drag it down…

 
I love pictures and it amaze me all the time when i saw a great photos, but must say i amaze about this lens.

.
Because this cup looks exactly like a camera lens 



I just borrowed it to my friend/kumpare Boss Aaron, cool right?



It’s raining here in the Philippines and I think we need this, no not this gun!



I mean this umbrella lols



Oh how about this samurai? Yaah!



Oops! It’s an umbrella again cool!

 
So guys did this things amaze you too?

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool. Now you can look like a bad ass when you carry an umbrella lol

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥