Yes, I know it’s not New Year’s Day to wear polka dots clothes, but what do you think sweeties? Is it cute to pair the small dots to b...

Connect the dots

7/20/2012 Sarange 1 Comments

Yes, I know it’s not New Year’s Day to wear polka dots clothes, but what do you think sweeties? Is it cute to pair the small dots to big dots? I just try it but I think it seems cute to me har har! I really love to do an experiment when it comes on clothes that I wear. Being busy everyday makes me not be able to choose the clothes that I want to wear, so my secret when it comes thinking the clothes that I want to wear is while taking a bath hehe yeah that’s true coz I have no time to pick clothes after a bath because I’m always in hurry to go in the office so while taking a bath my mind keeps on thinking what I should wear that day is that called multitasking haha

 
I’m just grateful to have a mom that assisted me everyday who helps me to pick clothes every morning, because she prepares my clothes that I need to wear in one week and she already paired it all, Yes it’s so ashamed for someone to know that I look like a little girl who is just a brat, but my mom is just a sweet person she treats me like a little kid hehe

 
Sometimes, my clothes which is already prepared is not my type to wear that day because it’s up to my mood so thank god for my  other clothes that don’t need to iron haha I’m just in love with that kind of clothes I call them lazy clothes.




 
How about you? Do you have time to choose what to wear everyday?

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I love this! ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥