Last Sunday I wore this lacey raffled long white top and owe it to all to my genius mom because she got this awesome top for me, if you ...

Banging raffles

7/26/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Last Sunday I wore this lacey raffled long white top and owe it to all to my genius mom because she got this awesome top for me, if you follow my blog quite some time you know that I don’t want to wear this kind of top, first because I’m not comfortable with the laces but when I saw this hanging my eyes got drop haha too bad you can’t see it clearly on this photos how the lace banging each other when I move haha that’s why I’m in love in this top.


Oh! Btw it was rainy day but I really want to wear this so I paired it in denim and on Jessica wedge which is absolutely made for rainy day, because this wedge is having a material like a boots for rainy days is it cool? And of course the reason why I really want to wear this because I want to be look like my mom hehe because she dressed like this also and you can see it HERE; we are almost the same hehe like mother like daughter peg pak!




That’s it for now girls mwah!

 

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥