Do you remember my yesterday post about corporate attire and I have many clothes that are turtle necks?   This is one of my turtle nec...

Turtle Neck

7/11/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Do you remember my yesterday post about corporate attire and I have many clothes that are turtle necks?  This is one of my turtle neck top, actually this one is comfortable except in the neck area hehe because I feel I’m being strangling hehe I just wore this because in my new bottoms, I really love the edge designs of this skirts and to pair it because there both in small polka dots.  I really love how I pair this clothes together kasi ternong terno lang hehe love love♥♥♥


 
Did you notice the design of new skirt? Do you like it too?

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥