I’m now gray and black girl this time again haha ☺ I know I know I already told you guys before I love this colors well, for me the r...

Kicks

7/28/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

I’m now gray and black girl this time again haha I know I know I already told you guys before I love this colors well, for me the reason why I love this color it’s because it makes a difference in me when I wore them when it comes to reflection on my skin haha ako lang ang nakakaintindi sa sarili ko if ever you don’t understand what I’m trying to say *crazy me hihi



Did you notice my new Diy bag? This is made by my mom and it was one of my favorite because it’s big and I can put many things that I want more especially when I go to gym is it cool? you can see the preview HERE.

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥