Like everyone knows Monday is a hectic and busy day but I have a plus status for that Monday is a lazy day to wake up in the morning d...

Simple Day in a Simple Pink

5/21/2012 Sarange 0 Comments

Like everyone knows Monday is a hectic and busy day but I have a plus status for that Monday is a lazy day to wake up in the morning do you agree? You know what guys I’m so tired and lack of sleep… My head is ache king but it’s good to have a one hour break for me to divide it in to two, first to eat and second to sleep at least I’m solve  haha☺

Anyway here’s what I wore today:

Top from Dress Me Up Clothing
Bottom from Jing
Watch from 168 Mall P150.00 only (buy one take one)
Platform from Anya's Collection


How bout you? How’s your first day of the week?

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥