This is my second outfit when we are in the intramuros. I really like my rebel look and its suit to the venue hehe☺ tama nga ba?   We...

Rebel

5/07/2012 Sarange 1 Comments

This is my second outfit when we are in the intramuros. I really like my rebel look and its suit to the venue hehe☺ tama nga ba?  Wearing leather is absolutely not comfortable when it’s hot but I do this for the sake of the photo shoot wala naman pumilit sakin ako ang may gust neto, tiis ganda lang! ☺ When we are there in intramuros the only one I said is “so fun in the Philippines”

 
I’m having a lot of fun when we do this even the sun is burning my face hehe☺ negi sunog ako ngaun! But its ok kung ganito ba naman kagandang lugar eh pwede na. I really like to have photo shoot here because it’s free and there’s no one will say to you na Hey? Bawal yan! Basta dun lang talaga sa fort Santiago ang mahigpit until now I can’t move on whoorsh! Erase erase aayoko na maalala pa nasasaktan lang ako.







 
Anyway after this I have a photo shoot with Papang and twin in this outfit so see you in the screen guys xoxo♥

Denim blazer old
Inner tube from the thrift shop
Leader skirt from the thrift shop
Platform from Anya’s collection

1 comment:

  1. super cute! you sure do look like a cute rebel ;-)

    xx james

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥