I love looking my self in mirror. When I was a kid I always look my face in the mirror and wishing someday will be beautiful. I started...

Playing with mirror at Kings Royale

5/22/2012 Sarange 0 Comments


I love looking my self in mirror. When I was a kid I always look my face in the mirror and wishing someday will be beautiful. I started in my eyebrows, because my eye brows are no direction only a straight line, then in my nose because it’s too small but I never think to have an operation, I like also a beautiful and white teeth because when I was kid I don’t have that then when I grow up I used to have braces to improved my teeth and most of all to be tall but I’m not born tall but it’s alright I thank god for everything he gave to me.


Anyways here’s what I wore in Harvey and Arlene’s wedding:









 
I love the place, they have paintings, chairs and of course mirror that i really love all looks royal things in a royal place super suit to be named Kings Royale its located in Pampanga and it takes 1 1/2 hour from Manila.

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥